Coughlin Automotive - Automotive Technicians
Automotive Technicians | Full-time with Benefits
Coughlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for Automotive Technicians to join their fast pacing environment.
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Chrysler Certified experience is strongly preferred.
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Health, Dental Vision Insurance
- 401K-company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid time off